Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Boutikey x Wish Boutique


Wish Boutique Boston | 49 Charles St. 








Have you guys heard of Boutikey? 

Boutikey is a new iPhone application (coming soon for Android) where users can discover the latest fashion trends from local boutiques. When Boutikey contacted me, I knew exactly which boutique I wanted to follow! Wish is a speciality clothing boutique located in the heart of Beacon Hill (on Charles St). They sell my absolute favorite brands, everything from DVF to Tibi, Milly, Alice + Olivia, Ella Moss and more! I tried on the most darling grey Tibi dress when I was there! Every time I am in the area I just have to pop in and see their latest inventory. 

Now that I have Boutikey I can view their latest inventory right on my phone! With Boutikey you can check out the fashion boutiques in your area, follow a store and get access to their digital rewards program. How easy is that? View real time trending items, save items in your closet and share them with friends!

So what are you waiting for? Download the app now!







Photography
Surabhi Agrawal Third Eye Chic Studio
Facebook Instagram Twitter


A special thanks to Boutikey & Wish Boutique for sponsoring this post.

3 comments :

  1. Looks like a fab shop! Will have to pop in next time I'm in the area!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey sweater! I need it!!

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you provide best wholesale brand name cloths at Online.Thanks..

    Buy wholesale SnapBack hats & wholesale brand name clothing

    ReplyDelete