, , , , , , , , ,

Happy Weekend + Link Love

2:35 PM



Happy Weekend!

I dont know about you but I am ready for some down time. After surviving the flu and having a ton of midterm work this weekend is just what I am looking for. I am introducing you to a new series on the blog that will be featured every Friday. There will be two types of posts that I think you will fall in love with. In this post I am going to leave you with five fun links to lead you into the weekend on a high note. The other type of Friday post I will feature five people to follow - whether that be a blog or Twitter account- trust me you wont be disappointed. So without further adieu...

1. Happy Birthday to The Everygirl ! Alaina Kaczmarski and Danielle Moss are bloggers and entrepreneurs that I truly admire. They were and are just like us girls - trying to find their place in the world! For the official first birthday of their website the girls feature an inspirational Q&A with themselves. 

2. I have had my IPhone 5 case for a while now so while looking for a new one I came across this fun website Plum Street Prints. They have monogrammed cases that are totally calling my name. What do you think?

3. For an upcoming post I recently met Kristen of The Boston Fashionista and we totally hit it off! She had some amazing advice for me as I enter the blogosphere and I couldn't be more thankful to her for mentioning me and adding me to her blogroll! Thanks Kristen! She also introduced me to a group of Boston Bloggers that I hope to join soon. 

4. Ever heard of TED Talks? I came across this article that features the 12 must watch talks for Entrepreneurs. Check it out here


0 comments